Friday, November 21, 2014




Hi, so you came back and you're still not sure you are ready to tackle those extra lbs... Read on... I am here for help and encouragement .

Well let's get started. The first thing to do is a little thing I like to call out with the old and in with the new.... This task may not be that simple if you have a big stockpile of food. I did an inventory of my pantry. When I had decided to do something about my bad eating habits I did a lot of research. I knew carbs were not my friend... No way.... I can look at a piece of bread or donuts and I can feel my clothes getting tighter.

In Europe there is a saying: The whiter the bread, the sooner you're dead. Another saying is, through your lips, on your hips. So I knew I wanted to start eating healthier foods.. What does that mean anyway: Removing all white wheat products in my cabinets and replacing them with whole wheat products, finding a sugar substitute that hasn't been known to kill lab rats, and replacing products in my cabinets that had high fructose, hydrogenated vegetable oil, high sodium, and high sugar content.Yes, this was the hard part....

Also this can be a little costly at first, but in the long run it will pay you back in spades as you make your lifestyle changes to become fitter in your fifties.


                                    

No comments: