Friday, September 19, 2014

Herbs are my friend.... Herbs are my friend....... they really are!  We do not have to be a rocket scientist to know that salt is not user friendly. It is one of our most overused condiments and it can be detrimental for our health. Do we really want to be "worth our weight in salt"?  Herbs are easy to grow and there is a abundant variety of herbs sold at most of our local grocery stores. Almost all bridal registries list a spice rack . Just like anything else it is important to know how to use your herbs. That is why I am adding my much used and much loved chart for using your spices, herbs, and seasonings. I keep this chart taped to the inside of the cabinet over my stove for easy referencing while cooking!
                Let's get serious about our fabulous fifties dining! It is time to start creating! I am ready if you are!




No comments: