Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lets Start Drinking: Let not your body be filled completely with empty calories.

Glenn sends his son, Evan to bed. Five minutes later, Evan screams downstairs, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water?” Glenn says, “No. You had your chance.”
After a minute Evan screams again, “Dad! Can you get me a glass of water?” Glenn says, “No. I told you, you had your chance. If you ask one more time, I’ll come up there and spank you.”
After a short silence, the father hears, “Dad! When you come up to spank me, can you bring me a glass of water?”

 Let water be your guide as you become a fitter fifty.

 Why is water not the first thing many of us grab when we are thirsty? Flavor or lack of could be a factor. I tried this fruit water at a upscale hotel on one of my trips. It has become a staple at our house. 

Fruit Water

2 Kiwi
5 Strawberries halved
2 Lemons sliced
2 sprigs of mint
2sprigs of lemon basil
2 quarts of water
1 pretty pitcher
Keep chilled and enjoy




No comments: